Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Hilarious

Honestly, that's one of the funniest flashes I've ever seen. The animation work was smoother than ever, and EVERYONE loves dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Exactly

Yes, Mac ads do suck more than a Hoover vacuum. It's funny how fast the change propaganda; I can still remember when Mac was considered the premier system for serious graphics editing, and Mac still sucks for gaming. So the whole image they're trying to put out is just bull.

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Wow...

You know, I wash going to write a somewhat in depth review and ask some questions, but your mini-FAQ pretty much said answered all of what I had to say. I must admit though, I thought that this was custom sprite work; you fooled me. I was also very impressed with how you managed to create so much depth and movement within your limitations. I've never actually seen the Matrix(I'm a heathen, I know), so I didn't feel as if you cut corners at all. Without looking at it as an extension of the movie, but on its own merits, I think you did very, very well.

New Downloadable Suicide New Downloadable Suicide

......

I think this is the creepiest thing I've ever played, honest. It's one thing to blow a zombie's head off, but this just plain freaks me out. And I loved your music choices.

Fireworks simulation Fireworks simulation

Loved it

Lag was the ONLY thing I didn't like about this, and I'm on a relatively good system to boot, with cable, so I don't know why it's lagging on me.

Cursing Keyboard. Cursing Keyboard.

Hilarious

This is a keyboard every 6 year-old needs in their house. Seriously. I can already feel my IQ dropping. Ahhh....

Between Fear And Death BMI/SoK Between Fear And Death BMI/SoK

This brings back good memories

Wow. I'm getting a definite Phil Anselmo vibe outta this, and Pantera rules, so you do too. It's great to hear vocals in a Newgrounds submission, definitely a rarity, let alone ones that sound as good as this. The instrumental work ain't shabby either, but the vocals were definitely what stood out for me.

Sonofkirk responds:

Yeah, you're right, but you can check TheRealSam's account, he made fuckin' great song with kick ass vokills. But Bad-Man-Inc is one of the best vocalist on NG, (Maybe the better !). He has made collab' with XxCowMeatxX, Angelsdon'tkill and so on ... all are awesome ^^.
Anyway, I hope that my instrumental work isn't shabby ... ^_^ but yeah the vokills improve my song a lot.
Anyway, thanks for your great review.

Megaman 2 - Skull Castle Megaman 2 - Skull Castle

Awesome

I've always loved this part from the games, and this piece truly does give it justice.

Stage3-1 responds: